Work With MeMy Services
I have put together some of the more common requests as standard services. However if you need something designed specifically for your company or needs, just ask. Individual Coaching is also available.
Social Media Review
- If your social media isn’t working how you expected to, the social media review is a good place to start. After understanding your ideal client, I review your current social media platforms and put together a plan of action so you know where to focus.
- Opt-in’s, landing pages, whatever you wish to call them, don’t need to be hard. In this session I show you how to create a landing page that works and how to market it, using free tools only. If you want to run Facebook ads, I can show you how to add the pixel and event code to measure performance.
- Coaching designed around you and your business, focusing on what you need to progress. It may include some or all of the topics I cover individually or something more bespoke. This starts with an hour consultation to discuss your requirements and build a plan. A proposal is then sent for you to review and decide if you want to consider.
- Set at either 3 or 6 months, the minimum cost is £2,500.
- Have a specific topic you want to go over? This tailored service is a 3-hour session to discuss your chosen subject.
- Strategy comes in different formats although the principle is the same. The aim is to create a plan to achieve a goal while considering all the relevant factors. During this 3-hour session we work through your strategy and put together a plan of action.
Ideal Client Creation
- Getting your ideal client right is key. During this 2-hour session we work through your ideal client. Getting down in to the details of who they really are. Creating your ideal client persona for you to take away and work with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer Accountability sessions?
Yes. If you are looking for someone to hold you accountable each month, this can be provided. Costs would be discussed on an individual basis as requirements can vary significantly.
What areas do you cover?
I am happy to travel across the UK and will provide travel costs for your area. If you are based outside the UK, it is possible to do the sessions via Zoom (video conferencing). However, you accept the experience will be limited compared to in-person coaching.
Why choose me?
When choosing a coach, you need to choose someone you connect with. Someone who has done what you want to do. That may or may not be me. I always recommend you speaking to a potential coach before you decide to make sure they are the right fit. If you do not trust them or agree with their values, they’re not the right coach for you.
Are results guaranteed?
As with any coaching, I provide you with the knowledge and skills to use in your business. It requires you to take consistent and relevant action to see any difference. Everything I share, I have personally tried myself and tweaked it to work to it’s best ability.
Are travel costs included?
No. As you could be anywhere, it is impossible to state what the travel costs would be. However, this would be discussed upfront and agreed as part of any contract.
How are you different to any other coach?
We all bring our own life and business experiences. The basic principles are very similar but how we work with individuals and approach the coaching, is different. My life experience have taught me that mindset is key. Without the right mindset, no matter what you learn or try, you will never reach your full potential. Because of this, I also include mindset in my sessions. Due to my work experiences, I am techy and great at researching so can leverage these skills to support you in going further.